The clubhouse has catering facilities, dining area, lounge area and a well stocked bar for our bowling and social members, visiting bowlers, spectators and guests. Make it the venue for your special event!
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly with futher information on charges and booking.
- Staff charge is $100 per staff for up to 6 hours. Staff charges will increase for every additional hour at the rate of $20 per staff.
- Guest numbers are to be confirmed within 2 weeks of your function. Your $100 deposit will be forfeited if your function is cancelled within one month of the function date.
- Live music must cease by midnight and all music volumes to be reduced thereafter
- Bar service ceases half an hour before function end and you and your guests must vacate the premises by function end time.
- The balance of costs is due and payable to a representative of the club by the start of the function. This can be paid by cash or card, or directly transferred to our bank account.
- The hirer is liable for the cost of any non-accidental damage to the Bowls Club premises by guests. Any excess mess is to be cleaned up by the hirer before leaving. A security bond of $200 cash is held for this contingency.
- If you are booking a function, barefoot bowls is $7 a person for 2 hours, or exclusive use of the green is $250 for three hours for up to 50 guests and negotiable for higher numbers. This includes includes the provision of a member for basic bowling instruction.
- No children under eight years of age are permitted to bowl or be on the green when bowling is in progress unless supervised by a parent.